Knowledgebase: Website Assistance
How do I change the history I just submitted?
Posted by DVMInsight Support1, Last modified by DVMInsight Support1 on 21 May 2014 11:40 AM

There are two ways you can change a history once it has been submitted.

1. Cancel the report request and resubmit the history. 

 You can NOT cancel a read that has been claimed by a radiologist and is already being read, but any cases that are still waiting to be assigned can be canceled.

If it has been claimed, you need to contact us and we can help you.

Go to the WebPR and under "Cases with Reports Pending" you will see your case.
Click on the Cancel Report button and that will cancel it and put it back to the "Cases needing user action" section.
You can then re-submit it for review with the correct history.

2. Open a ticket and we can help you :

If you do this, please provide us with your hospital name, patient name and return phone number.


(7 vote(s))
Not helpful