Note: if you need assistance changing the billing on a completed case please contact DVMInsight Support.
Change the billing type between First Available and DVMIStat
In the Web RadWorklist you can change a case from DVMIStat to First Available or vice versa.
- Click the check box to select the case. Click Claim Case.
- Click the check box again to select the case that is now in your worklist. Use one of the following buttons to change the billing type:
- Release to Original: will revert the case to how it was originally sent from the clinic
- If the clinic submitted the case directly to a reader, it will send the case back to that reader's worklist.
- If the clinic submitted the case to FA, it will send the case back to First Available
- Override to FA: will send the case to First Available, regardless of how it was submitted by the clinic
- Override to DVMIStat: will send the case to DVMIStat, regardless of how it was submitted by the clinic
Change your internal Billing Type and/or mark a case STAT.
Once the report is complete, click the Confirm icon
- If you need to mark the case STAT, check the box here to do so (this is your own internal STAT designation, not DVMIStat).
- Select the report status from the drop down menu: Draft, Preliminary, Final, or Addendum
- Draft: will save the report to the server but will NOT send the report to OR bill your client for the report
- Preliminary: will save the report to the server and send a copy to your client, but will NOT bill your client for the report
- Final: will save the report to the server and send a copy to your client; as well as, bill your client for the case
- Addendum: will save the amended report and send a copy to your client; case will have already been billed when report was marked final
- Confirm or change the Billing Type from the drop down menu
- Click Save and Send